Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mouthwash Piano Notes Notes Of Mouthwash By Kate Nash On Piano?

Notes Of Mouthwash by Kate Nash on Piano? - mouthwash piano notes

I either want to play something special for my sisters 18th Birthday! So, my sister loves this song and I wanted to play well, I have some cards
FLAT D (8 +) and severe acute DG
FLAT D (8 +) DD SHARP apartment YGG F (8-)
FLOOR FCFG YC
CFG SHARP
D flat F Sharp (8 +) and D FG SHARP FLAT
SHARP FLAT D FG

But I do not know if there are laws and takes these rights:
FLAT D left button black
G SHARP black key between G and A.
G Flat 1st black keys in 3 pairs
SHARP F 1 key in 3 pairs of black

I did it myself, but I'm not sure whether the right, so PLEASE PLEASE REPLY.

Thank you
Xx
Ps
if it is a good answer, I want you vote as a challenge n ° 1
Thank you again
Bye
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment