Thursday, December 31, 2009

Zune Screen Protector I Need A Temporary "repair" For My Zune Screen, Please.?

I need a temporary "repair" for my Zune screen, please.? - zune screen protector

Well, no, actually it's mine - my brother. I told him (just arrived), and he does not care, because the Zune will again and again and still. I read that the cost of repairs may spend more than $ 120 - what happened a friend of mine - and I do not pay to have an aesthetic problem.

Anyway thank you (God will), I was asked whether there was a temporary screen protector I can, provided that any one of the pieces. I will certainly buy some kind of difficult cases in the week, but as I said, I need a temporary solution.

2 comments:

snow said...

Well, it could be for the screen or process sheets of plastic laminate, using the type to be recorded ID-cover maps.

snow said...

Well, it could be for the screen or process sheets of plastic laminate, using the type to be recorded ID-cover maps.

Post a Comment