Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chicken Invaders Revenge Of The Yolk Chicken Invaders 3 Cheats??

Chicken Invaders 3 cheats?? - chicken invaders revenge of the yolk

I am looking for tips for Chicken Invaders 3 Revenge of the yolk. I looked and I see the only chance during the game, press [F8] + [F10] to enable that cheat mode and press [F5] [F8] differences have an impact. If you [F9], with or without [F10 the game] freezes for a few seconds then resumes. And to do by pressing the keys, the things that does not matter are Supposte. Are there tours for real? Some people say I go to Options / gameply and select the check box to enable traps. Now I saw, and the only in-game on / off support.

2 comments:

diana_gk said...

The codes do not work! Press [F9] + [F10] keys simultaneously press and the game freezes for a few seconds, but after pressing the F7 key to achieve greater performance, F5 - more life, F6 - more rockets, F8 - Level skip.
From here:
http://www.gogocheatcodes.com/video/aspx.Default/document.title/titleid.17906/games/PC%%% 20Computer 20Invaders% 20Chicken 203.htm

And I have another question, do you know how the difficulty of superheroes and blocked six functions will be released??

shaz38 said...

I have the same problem. None of the cheats do and I do not give a full bag of tricks. I hope someone answers because I'm the last level and I tried 100 times, and yellow for the life of me, can not destroy the star.

Post a Comment