Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Videos Pau Grandes Do You Remember, 'CHINA IN YOUR HAND' By 80's Pop Group T'Pau?

Do you remember, 'CHINA IN YOUR HAND' by 80's pop group T'Pau? - videos pau grandes

... Because I like the theory, based on the story of "Frankenstein." Can anyone out there confirm?

I bought the album (front only) contains the complete texts. And so begins;

It was a dream he has - in a regime that was
He said in a foreign country.
To take life on earth for a second birth
And the man was responsible.
On the wings of a dream girl
Who flew too far ....
Coro;
Do not push too far Your dreams are China in your hand.
Dont want to, because they can be made difficult
And one can not help it.
You do not know what will be on tourself ...
... China in your hand ....

You only sleep than ever before, born of a sperm
He took his own life in the hands of barons.
Ah, the eyes like a child, a man ...
A prophecy for a fantasy - the curse of a living soul ...
Coro;

The single and video is no indication as it is short and marketed. I met briefly with Carol Decker and REGRdo not ask. Silly me

3 comments:

Tezzy said...

I remember the song. Here are some opinions - some of them agree with you:

Fat Boy said...

I never thought, but that might be true. However, I know how big the song back home (England) was, but I've always preferred the "heart and soul."

Fat Boy said...

I never thought, but that might be true. However, I know how big the song back home (England) was, but I've always preferred the "heart and soul."

Post a Comment