Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ty Beanie Babies How Can I Find The Exact Value Of My Ty Beanie Babies? I Can't Find That On Their Website!!?

How can I find the exact value of my Ty beanie babies? I can't find that on their website!!? - ty beanie babies

Beanie Babies, I have some back when I was younger, and things (which I say, I am a product of the 90s can). I want to sell, but have found that many of them are retired and want to know what they are worth. I tried the Ty Web site, but found nothing about the actual value of them in all their web page. Help, please!

2 comments:

trey said...

Enter them? Are you disabled? I've sold over the value of many
500 .. $ Donation of them is not an option .... There are many websites, books, newspapers, should the price. E-mail me their names, and I may be able to find out to help the price!

Lilykinz said...

Search eBay for a price class, but do not go overboard. You are not really worth much. Whether you are retired or not, the best you can get one, is like a dollar. Make a donation, it is easier to get rid of them in this way.
I hope this helped.

Post a Comment