Sunday, January 17, 2010

Small Business Group Is It Easy To Get Minority Small Business Loan/grant To Open The Group Home Where Credits Etc Are Horrible?

Is it easy to get minority small business loan/grant to open the group home where credits etc are horrible? - small business group

Credit scores are horrible. Really terrible. The stories of eviction, refund of the vehicle is on the credit report. without a car. No personal phone or cell phone. N source. And it's so easy to get small loans to minority businesses to a group home for young people who are open? What is the qualification for the small business loans for minorities? I really want to know every detail.

2 comments:

MICHAEL.... said...

If you are honest and trustworthy
I am Mr. Michael Mahone, the (GMD) of (Michaelmahone Macro Finance Agency) I am a money lender will need in good standing to make loans to individuals and businesses engaged in lending. Do you have bad credit? Or do you need money to pay the bills? I will be happy to provide a loan service at a rate of 2%. I offer loans that will be used for: the development of the mortgage House Farm Business Start-up loans to student loans, etc. Whoever did not interest me in michaelmahone001@yahoo.com Contact

Davin Liam said...

Hello,
I am Mr. Davin Liam, and I am ready to help, I am a private money lender that operates a registered and government approved financial institution. Loans to businesses and individuals pay interest at 2.5%. I am local and international credit report at any point in urgent need of a loan and the willingness of credit in the world. Giving loans by bank transfer to bank account or a certified check which country you are located. I am not a bank and does not require much documents. If you are interested in obtaining a loan from my company, please contact me with the following data.

Liam Davin
CEO
Lenders Links Broadcasting Inc.
davinliam_loanfirm@hotmail.com
234 to 805 - 743-0358
234 to 703 - 967-0188

Post a Comment