Sunday, February 21, 2010

10mg Valium Coffee After I Have Been Taking Diazepam 10mg Per Day For 3 Months. Worried About Withdrawals. Any Advice?

I have been taking diazepam 10mg per day for 3 months. Worried about withdrawals. Any advice? - 10mg valium coffee after

Details are not much more than what I write here.

Basically, I self-imposed diazepam for severe anxiety disorder to a year and a half. GP was not happy. GP I feel that I can talk to me on the safe withdrawal of diazepam (Valium), as I said my car this time for 3 months. GP, I am appalled bidirectional communication with the public, his manners, in particular.

Now I think every time I have extremely sensitive to caffeine, which I caused so much misery for a long time. I'm 25 and grew curious about Coca-Cola and coffee, it started about 4 years more of my caffeine intake.

What happens if you get strange feelings when you start serious mentalI have no supplies?

3 comments:

justin johnson said...

Not as bad as uve taken for 3 months only to take them and see how you would talk really better Tho was also a doctor, the more we believe very likely a reaction not read too much into them and let them take theworst = happens, you begin to feel very anxious and nervous, but once again you can in this case, a pill to make you feel better, gradually to 10 mg daily, 2 mg, two tablets per day reduced to 1 1 morning night or whatever, if for one week and then only 2 milligrams per day from a half-mile to 2, then stops, you know? gp and doctors, there are 4 reasons Tho in safe bet auu will remember, if you just have them for 3 months or should IENT confidence is bad, I can read into things too much and with all the drugs do not worry about losing

Dr Frank said...

They seem some problems with significant mental health. Almost certainly their situation through self-medication with an older drug that's addictive and worsened almost useless, the illegally made available to you.

Hopefully when they go to their GP who can help you out of the hole that appears to have to dig for themselves.

Originally, the gradual withdrawal of diazepam by some longer-term treatment should be pursued instead of drugs.

Tag23 said...

For caffeine, boy are taking other medicines for anxiety disorder, which is taken only as needed. To be on the safe side that few handy when you start
it may reappear. Mike has some problems, and you can make a picture if you want more, feel free to e-mail. In recent years it has come a long way

Post a Comment