Friday, February 19, 2010

Low Cervix Period Very Low Cervix,1 Day Before Period, Lots Of White Cm...Pregnant?

Very low cervix,1 day before period, lots of white cm...Pregnant? - low cervix period

Last AF 9/25/2009
Ovulate between 10 / 9-10/11
BD'd - 10 / 3, 6, 8, 10
Issue - 10/20

I realized that my neck is now very low with an excess of white (no odor) cm. I had slight cramping for longer than a week. A little pain in the chest, not a bit tired, fall (on my desktop, however). Is it possible to make and could be pregnant? I'm afraid, a BFN have!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Chest pain and discharge is a good sign of early pregnancy, but I have never seen from below the neck. If your time, because tomorrow will be tested and the coup de grace. Ive tried for 2 years and used to hang any signs of hope, and never wanted to try to meet but now neg I have learned to overcome poverty and done with and for the next plan MNTH.
Fingers crossed for your XX although their monthly

TJ said...

Quite possibly, the sounds of it! Especially if it's not normal, as premenstrual syndrome. With his term due tomorrow, and not wait to test until 21. It's so disappointing to get BFN ... Believe me, I know!
*** *** Baby dust and best wishes for a BFP!

Post a Comment