Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vietnamese Phim For Those Who Are Vietnamese! VIETNAMESE ONLY!!?

For those who are vietnamese! VIETNAMESE ONLY!!? - vietnamese phim

I can not read Vietnamese, so I need help. There's this website that Asian films are reproduced or translated subtitles. Films can be up to 8 hours. I watch the film and works of 30 Episodes minutes. He played 6 episodes, but werent no episodes left to watch the movie and it was no longer clear. Should I wait to see if the network downloads of episodes or what? Check it out:

www.mautam.org / forum

Go to "I'm Nhạc Phim Anh-Hai kich Online

Help please (I do not know what shows the line above that I just found that on the record of the reason for my friend told me to leave.)

1 comment:

happybun... said...

"I'm Nhạc Phim Anh-Hai kich Online

Phim Anh - Movies / Film
Am Nhạc - Music
Hai kich Online - Comedy

Post a Comment