Friday, February 5, 2010

Webcam Slags Addys Msn Webcam Prank On My Slag Sister, Four Lads Naked?

Msn webcam prank on my slag sister, four lads naked? - webcam slags addys

the story that we all my teammates, and said to my sister on your MSN, now they have lied, who we were and wanted to see the use of the webcam, now says that I wanted to use with our ** see ** * had off, how wrong it is, but about 4 shots Voka that makes all 4 lol, I can even touch vokdas ED I took my sister and I was new, I still lie down on my bed to hide her face but little that I can do, he showed the soldiers, and she saw me on the bed and asked Eethen 3 slightly to make me, so everything I turned up, and pulled off my jeans and boxers, now that couldnt see also my face, but I said I wanted the best, and he said he was best in the future.

Now it was a joke that his conversion to me to joke, but now my discust because now my sister does not require boys show on the Internet, and now I do not like to err.

I must say, and what can I do, yes lol that webcam

5 comments:

T.B.I. said...

Woah, a whole story. Why are your companions as you? Pretty bad. But nothing can now be done.
He just enjoys the cock. At least they will not hesitate corner and give money for such things.
Think back. If you learned that you like naked girls on the team look so, what?
If your friends want to continue to show their cocks, and then let them. I think you should tell your pain. Sit down and tell their friends who were with the roosters, and then tell her that she digs. I bet you never ask that doens't check.
Oh, and they buy a web cam!

Meemy C said...

It is a very delicate situation, I think you should talk to her, throws calm.Tell not simply tell the truth, and this should be a lesson for them and for you.i know it's embarrassing and you will become embarrassing for them, but it is better to talk to him tell the truth.

lovelyla... said...

Has aspect that has to speak to his sister bcos shes lucky that you and your friends can talk all you have easy and does not notice me just say that a man should know how people, and it's helpin woman young man something could happen that should be very careful to show that you do not angery your spirit!

dyno said...

All I can say is that it's not as bad as him, and do it on display, even if it was not intentional of him.

T-Mac said...

lol dude thats wrong, but never say. She will be scarred for their lives .....

Post a Comment