Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Type Of Hair Myamee Bored Of My Mini-curly-girl-afro Thick Type Hair, What To Do, What To Do?

Bored of my mini-curly-girl-afro thick type hair, what to do, what to do? - what type of hair myamee

(I'm a girl.) I had a semi-short and curly-haired girl mini-afro-style for a while now, and I'm tired, bored / and the strange hair under my neck to this, he really wants to grow outward, but The problem is, once it starts growing too thick, and I hate Poofy. Perhaps I should say, but I do not know if it would be nice if there wavy or straight, and I do not think I would. I really do not know what to do, I want long hair again. 'm Not the last time I had long hair was always in a ponytail, but do not want no more I (sort of heavy maintenance person) does not know how to help? Please and thank you.

3 comments:

starblue... said...

Permanent and layers!

robert u said...

change

die_laff... said...

Shave it.

Post a Comment