Saturday, February 6, 2010

Natural Cooking School Europe Cooking Bananas (NOT Plantains :) )?

Cooking bananas (NOT plantains :) )? - natural cooking school europe

I have these idiots () .. Idea

(Well, I had a woman who attended my high school culinary class to do, to see this).

.. so that it serves, with the (for want of a better term for cooking), "fried" apples and bananas on the cake.

I thought if she had, and is delicious, I could do it and make something edible:)

As a man I'm a bit impulsive, I put the bananas (which in the first (big mistake) and the apples lasted longer than expected to smooth)

To make a long story short, I found myself with delicious apples on the cake) and banana waste into the trash.

Banana ended nature of chalk and a strange taste like potatoes lol.

So my question is: What have I done wrong?
How was this woman in my class do it in a classroom of high school, and it glorious?

Next question: Is it necessary to add anything? I had the impression that the issue would caramelize the "natural sugar and the end result of sweet plantains cooked!

Have they been cooked too long?

No comments:

Post a Comment