Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Old Geezer Clipart How Is Golf An Athletic Contest If A 53 Yr Old Geezer Staggers Out Of A Rocking Chair To Lead The Britsh Open?

How is golf an athletic contest if a 53 yr old geezer staggers out of a rocking chair to lead the Britsh Open? - old geezer clipart

I love the game and think the very strong tactically, mentally strong and technically most difficult game of all time. (Probably the hardest sport I've tried to technical)
But I agree with you, look in a physical form, a game.Just non-athletes in recent years U.S. Open Angel Cabrera.
Courses I started recently and do not feel the least bit tired after taking my own and that is clubs.Golfers should try to play 5 games of tennis or triathlon to this.

All people who say it is very hard physically fit can not walk on any golf course and have a car to your clubs sake.You goodness, take a walk around the course carry 2mph.
Always look like this and play well.

No comments:

Post a Comment